Leatt listened to riders, and here it is—their zipper 3DF impact foam knee pads. Based on their award-winning 3DF 5.0 pad, they redesigned the chassis to incorporate a zipper that allows you to easily put on and remove the pads. They created a design incorporating a zipper that would never fail, but still allow you to bend your knee. It also features silicone-printed and adjustable non-slip leg straps, a pre-curved 3D design for better fit and function, and an abrasion-resistant Aramid outer layer for durability. CE tested for certified protection that scores a total of 13 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1
- Non-scratchy zip closure system for easy removal without taking shoes off
- New slim, CE impact certified knee pad profile
- New ventilated, perforated Neoprene sleeve
- New anti-slip calf band and silicone grip lining
- New anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- Weight: from 520g (1.15lbs) pair
|UPPER||26-32cm||28-34cm||33-41cm||41 - 53cm||53 - 58cm|
|LOWER||18-22cm||20-26cm||25-33cm||33 - 44cm||44-51cm|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Black / Small/Medium||06009699059317||5019400500|
|Black / Large/X-Large||06009699059324||5019400501|
|Black / XX-Large||06009699059331||5019400502|